Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TONIGHT 7:30 CST BLOGTalk Radio


Next stop on the 25 Blogs tour:

Ever wonder what Amanda sounds like? Does her voice have an annoying nasel twang?
Does she snort when she laughs? (yes, when I really get going) Just want to hear the actually VERY FUNNY host Renee Bernard have a go at Amanda??
Then tune in cuz its ALL happening Tuesday night -
from the comfort of your little computer in your best comfy chair!

Check listing for : CANNED LAUGHER Tuesday Night, at 8:30pm EST, on www.blogtalkradio.com

7 comments:

Amy M said...

Very good interview! It is always surprising to me to hear someone for the first time. Have a great night!

Amy M

I ♥ Book Gossip said...

I can't find it :-(

Please count me in if there is a giveaway.

cindyc725 at gamil dot com

Amanda McIntyre said...

thanks for listening in Amy!

um...is that good or bad?LOL

did you check the winner name at Coffeetime yesterday ;))

A.M.

Amanda McIntyre said...

sorry I HEART this was just a chat more than a giveaway!

I will be over at Night Owl Romance tomorrow though and I'll be giving away another book! 25 books in all!!

hope you can stop in!
Amanda

Amy M said...

Amanda-

Good for sure!! I honestly was expecting you to have an accent...not sure what kind though.

I cannot get back onto that Website, I keep getting errors. It is making me crazy. I have done everything I can think of and cannot get back to it to save my soul. I was hoping you would post the winners here because I can get to this spot :)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I tried and tried... but I could never find it!! Sorry...
But I am not sure if you ladies accept "blog awards", but I have given one to you!!!
I hope you all in enjoy it!!
http://alliwantandmore.blogspot.com/2009/08/oh-how-loved-i-am-super-hug.html

Amanda McIntyre said...

HI Cecile
can you email me at amanda@amandamcintyre.net ?

thanks!

Amanda