Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Proud to be Wicked!


Hey guys, I'm a Wicked Writer!
I had a total fangirl moment when an email from Shayla Black entered my inbox yesterday. Shayla Black? REALLY?? OMG!!!!! I totally love her Doomsday Brethren series and am anxiously awaiting the second installment in September.

Anyhoo, Shayla invited me (Sophie Renwick) to become part of their group, Wicked Writers. I'm in really good company, and I might possibly be having more fangirl moments to come! The authors of Wicked Writers are Shayla Black, Sylvia Day, Cathryn Fox, Mackenzie McKade, Karin Tabke, Melissa Schroeder, and Monica Burn!!!


Wow...join up and having fun chatting with the girls. It's a busy loop and they chat about all kinds of things and I think they do give aways etc... They also talk Hotties, too for us Hussies! Click the banner and it'll take you to the site to join. See ya there.

5 comments:

Amanda McIntyre said...

Congrats Sophie!

Amanda

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats!!!!

Genella deGrey said...

Congrats!
Sylvia Day came and spoke at a meeting I attended - she's a doll.
:)
G.

Fedora said...

Oh, very fun, Sophie! Awesome! You're in great company there :)

Karin* said...

We're so happy to have you join us charlotte!