Tuesday, November 3, 2009
WINTER' DESIRE "Scavenger Hunt"!
Okay, it's grand prize time!! But we're going to make you *work* for it, LOL!
Here's how it's going to work--I will list six questions. The answers can be found here in the past three posts, from the excerpts of the three novellas in WINTER'S DESIRE. Find the answers, and post your answers in the comments section.
The FIRST person to post the correct answers will win the GRAND PRIZE, the gorgeous "Winter's Sparkle" necklace from Gaelsong (but note, it's *just* the necklace--they didn't have any more earrings available).
The SECOND person to post the correct answers will win the SECOND PRIZE, the oh-so-hot Gods of Football calendar (if we can pry it from Amanda's hands, that is!).
And the THIRD person to post the correct answers will win the THIRD PRIZE, Loreena McKennitt's "A Midwinter Night's Dream" CD (trust me, the music is as gorgeous as the album artwork!).
Okay....is everyone ready? Here goes!
1. From Lover's Dawn: What color gown is Aisling wearing?
2. From Winter Awakening: The vast clear summer sky was awash with what?
3. From Midnight Whispers: What was Sinead sipping at the Solstice Celebration?
4. From Lover's Dawn: A dollop of what remained on Aisling's lip?
5. From Winter Awakening: Sabeline declared herself "old" by what?
6. From Midnight Whispers: Sinead sees a vision of her late husband David wearing a mask--what two colors is the mask?
On your mark, get set, go!