Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hot Stuff



Thanks to Barbara who made me this little widget for Hot In Here, my sexy contemporary that comes out with NAL on June 2nd.
I'll be posting more about the book next month, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share this! Thanks SO much Barbara!!

And, tune in tomorrow, (Monday, April 13th) when Jina Bacarr is here in the Manor chatting about her latest Spice release, Cleopatra's perfume! Take a gander at that cover! STUNNING!!!!!


Hope the bunny has been generous today!

9 comments:

Amanda McIntyre said...

cool widget! Congrats on the upcoming release!

Amanda

Sophie Renwick said...

It is cool!
Can I just say, waiting for this book to come out is soooo nerve wracking! lol!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Sophie. Happy Easter, ladies! I'll be by tomorrow that cover is stunning!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Love the widget!!! Love the picture even more!!!
Hope you guys at Lust in Time are having a wonderful Easter Sunday!!!
Love hugz and smiles
Cecile

Anonymous said...

that's a super cool widget!
Happy Easter!

VampFanGirl said...

Barbara, you're amazing! You have such a generous heart. ((hugs))

Happy Easter Ladies!

:) VampFanGirl

Lea said...

Cool Widget!

I'll be sure and display it over at closetwriter!

Hope you had a great Easter Sophie!

Warm Regards
L

Karin Tabke said...

love the widget and loved the book!

Charlotte Featherstone said...

Thanks, Karin! Karin gave me a FAB quote for it, too!