Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Boys Club



It's past the midway point of October,can you believe it? I feel like its flying by so fast! Reading again this sumptuous excerpt of Charlottes made me realize that I have been remiss in announcing my current free read, THE BOYS CLUB going on right now at eHarlequin. http://www.eharlequin.com/article.html?articleId=1381

Celebrating the release of my first Spice Victorian erotic historical, **PLUG ALERT** Diary of Cozette--each Wednesday and Friday HQ offers a new chapter from this steamy Victorian short and a chance to voice your thoughts on what you think will happen next.
and yes...Eric Bana is the LIT poster boy for all things sensual and uber-sexy!!!

That brings to mind perhaps another idea--maybe we should have an excerpt day here at LIT??? what do you all think?

Amanda

No comments: