Friday, October 23, 2009

Win a copy of A Highlander Christmas!!!!



Hey guys!

If you're interested in winning a copy of A Highlander Christmas, (my alternate ego, Sophie Renwick) just skip on over to Cecile's blog today.




She's got Bran over there, interviewing him. Bran is the hero from Velvet Haven, which releases in March 2010. The novella in Highlander is a prequel to Velvet Haven.

So, if you want to meet Bran and have a chance to A Highlander Christmas, as well as a copy of Addicted, come on by!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Awww. Sophie, thanks for the shout out!! But honey, let me tell you... It is my pleasure to have that man at my lap, I mean place!!!! He was very interesting to **cough** talk to!
And just to tease you guys even more, Ms Sophie gave us some teasing quotes about Bran.. and let me tell you... Whew!!!!