Saturday, September 26, 2009

Help us Unleash Your Story!!


Okay, LIT readers....I'm throwing down the gauntlet! The UNLEASH YOUR STORY event is nearly over, and we haven't come anywhere *near* our fundraising goal this year. Not even close. I know, I know...times are tough, the recession has hit everyone hard.

But it doesn't take a big donation to help--any little amount will help the researchers at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation get *this* much closer to finding a cure. And with a writer pal with not one but two kids with CF, I'd like to see a cure found soon.

So here's my appeal to you, the lovely LIT readers: if you're able, please consider making a donation of any amount to this wonderful cause!

You can read more about UNLEASH YOUR STORY here.

And you can donate here, which takes you directly to my sponsorship page.

Let's see what the LIT readers can do to move us one step closer to that cure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any winner from tracy wolff